Dance, drama and modelling groups should apply for licences/permits with regard to child entertainment and employment. Some group may not have these licences/permits which can be because they are unaware of the legislation which surrounds this.

Below are some links with information for parents to support you in asking the questions that are needed of these groups.

Parent Information

Child Employment

Child Licencing for Entertainment